Did you attend HIMSS19 this February in beautiful Orlando, Florida? If you went during February 11-15 you would have gotten the chance to visit the Interoperability Showcase, or maybe you attended the Women in Health IT Networking Reception. With so much going on during those 5 days, it would be hard for you to see everything the conference had to offer. (Or, if you’re like me, you were stuck working someplace cold and dreary far away from the Florida sun.) If you didn’t get a chance to attend, or if the conference is already fading into a blur in your memory, you still have an opportunity to register for Definitive Healthcare’s webinar “HIT Trends from the HIMSS19 Conference” on Thursday February 28th at 2pm ET. The webinar is focused on the most crucial takeaways from the conference, including:
* HIMSS19 attendee demographics and areas of interest
* Trends in healthcare IT, including remote patient monitoring, interoperability, and machine learning
* A historical look at analytics technology in U.S. hospitals
* Essential analytics implementation, strategies, and tools
* Key exhibitors and newsworthy announcements
You still have time to register to attend the webinar – just click the link above. See you there!